Wednesday 21 November 2007

Running bad or playing bad

Still can’t work it out – I’m lost nearly $1000 on PTY in less than a week playing no higher than $50nl. It’s rather sick.

Okies – so I felt a little owned after this hand. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1726009 – my thoughts were he’s got KJ when he calls or two pair – when he checks to me I’m thinking – he’s not gonna check the nuts to me, should I check behind – or is he planning to check call with something weak – when he shoves I’m not sure whether I should be folding.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1726042 - also feel i got pwned by another river check-raise.

Just not sure what the hell to think really. I played 2500 hands today and lost $155.
I’ve had AA cracked by AK, I’ve had set over set, I’ve flopped a set against a flopped flush – it’s been that sort of day again.

But the main thing I’m not sure about is my style – I keep trying to play a slightly looser form of TAG but it seems everyone has to see the flop – I’m not even sure that I like to 3-bet AK out of pos in a multi way pot anymore because they normally all come along and it seems I just don’t hit anymore.

Really not sure what the hell to think. Mainly coz I don’t know if I’m running bad have just developed a load of leaks since i started playing PTY

No comments: