Wednesday 25 July 2007

Poker on the back burner for now

My feeling is - I have taken about 3 weeks away from the game now, and although I can find time here and there, I just know it's gonna take me a session or two to get my game back to where it should be - so if I can give myself a 3 day period in which to bash it out i'll go for it - but at the moment with my current work schedule it's gonna have to wait.

I would say however, i'm making a little bit here and ther from matched betting and have just started the bonus bagging, it's true what people say about blackjack, it's like having a cup of tea for gamblers - i quite enjoy it. (sure it will become horrible if i carry on for too long tho)

Another plan for next year is to try and get a bank roll of £2k together to start arbitrage betting. I'm researching different methods accross both financial spreads and sports. It seems that you can spend a long time finding an arbitrage (obviously), but there are some sites who for about £40-£50 a month will notify you of any that they can find - however, i'm not one to give £50 to anyone without good reason - so if anyone knows any more about the concept please let me know.

Other than that,
GL at the tables, sorry to hear that Warwick had no WSOP cashes this year.

2 comments:

jk1986 said...

Blatantly you should get more involved in poker than arbitrage betting...
What site is gonna tell you about arbitrage bets, surely they'd just put them on themselves once they found them??
Hope your summers going well!!

gamblinPOWER said...

yer - i know. poker is much more fun - but arbitrage betting is quick and easy money (the best kind). Will try and get online + start playing again.