Tuesday 16 October 2007

midweek mid-stakes, and ssnl donkaments

Okies – little UB spin-up update. Basically – my AQ turned in to TPTK and I lost the roll to KK $285 pot (the biggest one I’ve ever lost). Can’t wait to have the roll for $1/$2 – there are some real donks out there and they’re worth so much more – lmao.
Just when I thought everyone played ABC poker and rather poorly on Party I got into this hand. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1595610 – I loved saying “so sick” in the chat-box – made me feel like Daniel Negreanu in High Stakes poker before donking off another $200,000. And they don’t need a flush-draw to get fruity – a gutshot is just as good...isn’t it? http://www.pokerhand.org/?1595619.
However – my session isn’t all brags. On sun poker I dropped 3 buy-ins. QQ vs AK all-in on the flop – he called with no-pair-no-draw. AA vs 67s – flop a set, get it all-in and lose to a flush, KK vs 97s – flop a set again! And get it all-in on the flop and you guessed it matey.

Anyways – just wanted to keep that short and sweet.
Ty for reading, gl at the tables

No comments: